We are proud to announce the latest version of Unikraft. In this release, we introduce many new improvements, including critical bug fixes, improved stability and new features. To summarise:
- Rust support for internal Unikraft libraries (@vladandrew, @cffs, @TrueDoctor)
- New documentation + website (@nderjung)
- VSCode IDE extension (@adinasm)
- NS16550 driver (@michpappas)
- ARM GIC V3 support (@rene)
- ARM SMCCC (@michpappas)
- ARM Ticket lockets (@michpappas)
- README updates for configuring, building and running Unikraft applications (@gabrielmocan, @mogasergiu, @FredrikBakken, @StefanJum)
- Version boosts (@FredrikBakken, @razvanvirtan)
- Optional locking to waitq wait event to prevent signal loss (@marcrittinghaus)
Also thank you to @razvanvirtan, @skuenzer, @mogasergiu, @razvand, @hlef, @danield20 and @farif for additional bug fixes and improvements!
For more information, check out the accompanying blog post.